Nonprofit Capacity Building
The Icatalyst Consulting and Coaching (Icatalyst) capacity building services are designed to address the key challenges that are facing nonprofits, governments, and institutions whether they are fledgling start-ups, mature, or somewhere in between. Our consultants have worked with clients and on projects locally, domestically, and globally. Our approach focuses on strengthening institutions by develop both the individuals that run institutional processes and the systems that allow organizations to fulfill their mission.
It is a given that no two organizations are alike. This is why we begin each engagement with an assessment of the organization, its culture and other key factors in order to acquire an objective perspective of both the expressed as well as the underlying issues of concern. We evaluate organizational processes, culture and workplace environment. Based upon the findings we recommend interventions to improve overall organizational as well as individual performance.
Our staff will help decision makers adapt to changing environments, build capacity and guide organizational growth. We are committed to helping you develop creative solutions to your organizational problems and will serve as a catalyst for the change you seek. From problem definition through data gathering, analysis, recommendations and implementation, we offer value-added consulting services that is client focused and results oriented.
The Icatalyst development practice is approached from the point of view of development as capacity builder. Advising our clients on strategies that help them to create a sustainable and diverse financial base is a part of the overall plan of a well-functioning organization. Our focus is primarily targeted to the following areas:
- Earned Income Strategy Evaluations: Social Enterprise Development
- Grant writing mentoring
- Development Planning and Implementation
- Engaging the Board or other constituents in the fundraising process
The methodologies include technical assistance, workshops, training, and speaking to various groups, associations, conferences, and organizations.
- Enhancing internal and external communication skills
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Improving and changing organizational and management culture
- Cross-cultural communication
- Transforming organizational culture
- Clarifying roles at every level of your organization
- Board, Staff, or Program assessments and evaluations
- Conflict management
- Coaching and mentoring of executive directors, development directors, or other senior staff
- Designing and facilitating a retreat or annual meeting
- Defining board and executive leadership relationships
- Designing & implementing administrative or committee structures
- Group, staff, board, and community meeting facilitation
- Custom trainings for your staff and board
Contact us to schedule an assessment! We look forward to hearing from you. Call us to help you uncover solutions that work for you.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-872-8511.